The strongly competitive business environment, shrinking demand for products and services in line with increased operating costs, and a stronger positioning of a business in its industry by gaining a larger market share are the most important factors in strengthening the takeover and mergers.
Through Acquisitions & Mergers:
- Exploitation of Economics Scale & Spectrum Economies
- Strengthen / Extend Sales Network & Enter New Markets
- Vertical Integration / Horizontal Integration of Business Entities
These practices are seen as factors for improving economic efficiency, both at the enterprise level and at the level of the national economy, due to the positive externalities created and disseminated in the wider economic environment.
As part of the strategic planning of the necessary actions, the Energy Financial Group can represent both the acquirer and the acquiree as an objective reviewer and leader of the venture as well as may undertake the general oversight of the transaction on behalf of both parties certifying the fairness of the procedures.
Indicatively, the Company undertakes:
Current Evaluation and New Investment Plans
- Business valuation
- Assessment of existing business functions & restructuring proposals
- Due Diligence (Legal, Financial, Technical)
- Preparing a Memorandum of Understanding
- Funding (refer to section of business financing)
- Evaluation of takeover bids / offers
- Counseling support during the negotiations until their final stage
- Strategic tax planning
- Legal support until the final stage of the negotiations and the completion of the proce